BE THE CHANGEOur vision is to take advantage of the teachable moments that happen every day and inspire a lifelong commitment to learning in children. We aim to inculcate the following:
- Promote a sense of self-identity to develop confidence and independence.
- Develop good moral values and respect for ones and other people's cultures and beliefs.
- Develop social competency to enable them to work individually as well as in groups.
- Provide a stimulating environment to enable each child to attain the fullest of his/her potential.
- To Guide each child to become a "Responsible Global citizen”
"“Danica is doing well and has learnt many things. She starts writing number and alphabet. She also starts behaving like a good girl. She loves to come to school. Thanks”"
Raj K Singh
(Father of Danica : Saplings)
"I have noticed a remarkable improvement in Rounak after sending him to School. He has developed a lot of skills that he has learnt here. Thank you"
(Mother of Rounak: Roots)
"Keisha has shown improvement and has started to say "Sorry". We look forward to more such improvements. Thank you Teachers"